A quick summary:
- We dispatch every Tuesday
- Order by Sunday evening for Tuesday dispatch.
- We don't take pre-orders or back orders for Out of Stock items
- We update availability weekly on a stock control system - if plants are showing as available, then they're available
- Our system shouldn't allow you to order what we don't have
All orders received by Sunday evening will be dispatched on Tuesday. Orders received after this cut-off may need to wait until the following week but we always dispatch as quickly as we can. Plants need to be thoroughly dry in order to pack and travel well - depending on conditions this can take a couple of days.
Please note -
If we reach our limit of orders we may need to 'close' the online shop temporarily. We do this by disabling the 'Add to Basket' function on our shop pages. You may still view our range, you just won't be able to purchase at this time. Our Home Page will state when we'll resume taking orders.
Our ordering process:
Ordering is fairly standard website practice and it shouldn't cause you any difficulties - we have tried to make it as easy as possible within the confines of the systems we use. Remember, we're a husband and wife outfit, not a multi-national company!
- Select plants by clicking the Add to Basket button. You may adjust the number in the Quantity Box
- When finished with your selections, check your Basket and Proceed to Payment as usual.
- Don't rush through the checkout/payment pages - your details need to be entered accurately, most especially your email address.
- If your order is processed and payment accepted, you must receive a confirmation of your order by email - no confirmation, no order! This is standard online practice. Payments can and do fail for various reasons, compliance and technical. It may appear you have placed an order - you may even have an order number - but until the payment processes, your order isn't final.