Our Privacy Statement helps us comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) which took effect from May 2018.
- We value your privacy as we value our own.
- We do not send marketing emails, newsletters etc.
- We will only collect your personal details as required to process your order. We must also keep those details in our records/accounts to comply with HMRC and other regulatory requirements.
- We will not pass on your email address, postal address or telephone number - except to our carriers who will use some or all of this information, but only to facilitate deliveries.
- We will normally only contact you by email (occasionally by telephone or SMS text message) as required in fulfilling your order or dealing with your enquiries.
- Nochex handle your payments in a safe and secure way - we never see your card details. Nochex make use of Mastercard Securecode and Verified by Visa to enhance security as well as other systems and techniques to protect you (and us) from fraud.
- Our own payment pages (where you enter your address etc. in checkout) are also fully encrypted and SSL enabled - look for the secure padlock symbol or https:// at the start of the website address in your browser. The 's' added to http:// stands for secure.
- You have the right to request what data we hold about you and to ask for it to be deleted.
- You may write to us, although email is probably easier.
Our business address is Craigiehall Nursery, Carnwath, LANARK, South Lanarkshire ML11 8LH
Innes and Nicola Hogg, trading in partnership as Craigiehall Nursery